Saturday, April 21, 2012

Favorites 4.21.12

Stationery
It's no secret that I love a good handwritten note. Especially on thick paper with a cute envelope liner. I'm currently loving Walnut Paperie's line of customized stationery after drooling over it on Cupcakes and Cashmere. I love the chevron liners, the thick paper and the classic fonts.


Clipless Curling Irons

(photo from Conair.com)
Clipless curling irons are a great way to get out of a hair styling rut. They give hair a nice S-shaped curl that can't be achieved with a regular curling iron. You can curl just the ends with a middle part for a more mod look, or curl up to the roots for a Taylor Swift, mega-glam head of spirals.


Voluspa Candles
(photo from Google Image)
Voluspa is one of my favorite candle makers. The scents are diverse and the candles themselves take forever to be completely used up. I'm currently obsessed with the scent Laguna, which literally smells like the beach and reminds me of home. Check out Crisp Champagne and Japanese Plum Bloom as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment