Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Wedding

Free time, FINALLY! Not that wedding planning wasn't wonderful (it was), but I'm so glad to have a little extra time (and some sanity) back. I miss blogging when I'm not doing it daily!

My wedding was an absolute dream. We got married on August 12 at Temecula Creek Inn in southern California. Aside from the triple digit heat, there's not a thing I would change. All of our family, friends and loved ones were present to witness the most important day of our lives. The wonderful flower arrangements, the quaint setting next to a stone cottage, everything was perfect! Here are some guest pictures that we've received on Facebook and the like. I truly can't wait to see the professional shots by Hollin Brodeur-Whedbee and her husband Eric Whedbee!





My incredible dress was by Martina Liana and my bridesmaids dresses were from BHLDN. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the girl's dresses - the mustard yellow/chartreuse color was so stunning next to the foliage. 

I'll post more pictures when I get some of the professional ones back - in the mean time, I'm going to go back to being a newlywed :)

xx


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning, everyone looks fantastic and you and Will look smitten <3 congratulations to you and your love!

    ReplyDelete