Sunday, September 23, 2012

And then there were three...

Wednesday night I flew home with some extra special cargo - my little chihuahua, Punchy. I've had him since he was four weeks old (he's six now) and we're completely obsessed with each other. The past year I've been up here without him has been really difficult - and my schedule has finally freed up enough to where I'm able to have him.


He'd never been out of my hometown in Southern California before, so hopping on an airplane and landing in the northwest was a huge change for him! We've spent the last few days together taking long walks, snuggling, and purchasing new toys and treats. Portland is really one of the most dog friendly cities in the U.S., with the most vets, pet supply, and dog parks/doggy daycares per capita. 

He's the perfect addition to my husband and I - making us a perfect little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment