Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekly Wishlist

1. La Lumiere bracelet from HRH Collection (pic from her website). I just think this is the prettiest little bracelet ever! The chunky chains and the dainty gem make for a great arm party. I swear, everything she makes is gorgeous and totally affordable! I think I'm going to have to add this to my Christmas wishlist :)

2. NARS Andy Warhol collection. Ever since I purchased the Orgasm blush when I was 15 (yikes! Ten years ago!), I've little by little been hoarding a NARS collection. I love their rich pigmentation, pretty packaging, and long-wearing products. Every time a new collection comes out I try to get a piece or two (since it can be quite pricey) to treat myself. 
(Photo credits: www.sephora.com)

3. Wedding pictures. It's just about that time! My family and I have been so looking forward to getting the wedding photos back and reliving such a special day! My photographer, Hollin Brodeur, was kind enough to send me a quick sneak peek of one of them. I had the best bridesmaids a gal could ask for! My husband and I are so excited to see the rest!


4. Anthropologie's Sequined Jacquard Dress. I stalk the Anthro website periodically - partially to torture myself and partially to get inspiration from my own closet. I'm a glutton for punishment. This charming frock caught my eye the second I saw it and I haven't been able to forget it. It's so perfect for the holidays!
(Photo credit: www.anthropologie.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment