Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflections

It's been a good year, 2012. I've got to say this has been the best one yet. 

Why?

A lot has happened. I'm halfway through nursing school and am loving where my new career will take me. I got married to the love of my life and we are building a happy home together. I've gotten more organized - I make it a habit to clean out my closets regularly and either donate or throw away things I don't wear. It's so refreshing to get rid of old clothes, plus it keeps me aware of what's in my closet so that I utilize things better. I turned 25. With age comes wisdom. I've got a long way to go, but it's incredible to look back and see how far I've come and what has changed. I've mellowed out. I used to be a little spitfire and while I'll never be able to shake the temper that comes with being a redhead, I've learned to not let the little things bother me.

In short, I've never been happier.

Bring it, 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment