Monday, October 17, 2011

Eek!

I can't believe I've neglected my blog baby for this long! I swore I'd do better this time. I've been really busy at work, plus I started a weekend class and on top of all of that, I went home for about five days at the beginning of October. It was amazing to see my family and my adorable fur child, plus I got to go to my BFF's engagement party!

Considering my BFF happens to be extremely stylish as well, I'll post this picture showing what we wore that night.

On Ashley (left): Urban Outfitters Lace-Top Dress, on me (right): Nordstrom dress, from Brass Plum section, can't seem to find it anywhere on the website) 

Ashley wore minimal jewelry due to the high neckline and the detail of the dress -- besides, girl's gotta show off her amazing diamond ring! I wore a simple Sonya Renee labradorite pendant from my favorite jewelry website, The Current Custom, and some awesome earrings I got at a jewelry party ages ago. Ashley has amazing decorating and party planning skills and seriously needs to open up her own business.

I've been on a bit of a dress kick lately, as that seems to be the area of my closet I have neglected lately. So while I was home I went over to Anthropologie with my mom and snagged a few things, one of them being this amazing dress:

(Photo cred: Anthropologie.com, Unconditional Osier dress, $168)

I love the design and detail of the dress, and let's be honest, it was made for redheads. I can't wait to wear this with opaque black tights and some pretty heels I've stowed away in my closet. So fall appropriate and SO cute.

1 comment:

  1. You're seriously too kind! I literally didn't do anything for the engagement party, so I can't take much credit there! And you are always the one helping me put outfits together! :)

    ReplyDelete