Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product Rave: Clarisonic Mia

(Photo cred: www.clarisonic.com)


After wanting one for years, I finally took the plunge and bought a Clarisonic Mia. For those of you who aren't aware, oscillating face cleansing brushes are quite the fad lately and many brands (Olay, Neutrogena, etc) have come out with their own. To my knowledge, Clarisonic remains one of the leading brands in this field, even at the stiff price.

Clarisonic offers several types and sizes of brushes, but the travel-capable, cordless Mia seemed the most efficient for me. Clarisonic promises that their product "cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone" and that it "prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers".

After a little over a week of using it twice per day, I do notice my skin is much smoother and softer.  My makeup comes off a lot better, too. I'll be excited to see how it works in the long run! When you purchase it, it comes with a sample size of the Clarisonic brand of face wash, but I just use my regular cleanser with it.

Bottom line: Buy it if you have the extra cash ($149) and are curious, otherwise there are plenty of other options that are easier on the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment