Saturday, January 7, 2012

Product Rave: NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner

NARS is a fantastic make up line - probably one of the best and more expensive lines out there. For their Holiday 2011 collection, they released several new shades to their Larger Than Life liner, which promises a 12-hour staying power. As a brown-eyed girl, I love wearing a purple eyeliner to make my eye color pop a bit. Their new shade, St. Mark's Place, is a bright and vivid violet.


What I loved about this product: great color, doesn't smudge, and it looks like a subtle eyeliner until you're all up close and personal and then you can see the bright purple.

What I hated about this product: difficult to apply (requires a lot of tugging on the delicate eye skin)

Bottom line: I don't know if I'll re-purchase this. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils are much better, more affordable, and smooth on like butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment