Sunday, January 22, 2012

Something old, something new

Lovely cupcake cards from one of my favorite stores, Paper Source. A nice handwritten note has become too underrated these days, and I'm grateful that my mom brought me up to always write a thank you card. I can't wait to use these!

Sweet treats from a bakery in the northwest. I walked by on a random stroll and couldn't pass them up.

Pad See Ew - my all-time favorite Thai dish. I think I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it.

(Photo credit: www.revolveclothing.com)
A cute bikini that will be in my possession tomorrow or Tuesday! Since we're honeymooning in a tropical place, I thought it might be time to stock up on some new swimwear. (Tigerlilly Jaelle bikini in Viper, $140)



No comments:

Post a Comment