Monday, June 11, 2012

Manicure Monday: Love Letter Nails

For those of you who follow me in Instagram, my blog posts may not be particularly exciting because many of the photos I've already posted on one medium or another. That being said, here's my manicure today viz Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers in the Love Letter print.




People have been complimenting them left and right - this pair has definitely generated more fuss than past pairs (the leopoard and the floral). Upon application, I instantly remember why I don't love these all that much. Sure, the prints are cute and they last for a while (two weeks without much peeling), but they are kind of a pain to put on and even worse to remove.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this naildesign!! The pattern is awesome! Think this is such an eyecatcher!! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete