Monday, August 22, 2011

Manicure Monday!

Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed with nail polish I am. I counted recently, and I have around 60 bottles...it's a serious problem.

Here's my manicure for the week!


Here I'm wearing OPI's Not Like The Movies from the Katy Perry collection with OPI's Silver Shatter over it. If you're not already on the crackle/shatter polish bandwagon, it's a pretty fun little trend. I went with Silver Shatter on just my ring finger this time. 

Also, OPI just came out with their Touring America collection and it's pretty great! A lot of great, basic colors to add to any collection.


Photo cred: Google Images of OPI Touring America Collection

OPI will cost you about $8.50 a bottle, depending on where you buy it. I'm thinking I need to snatch me up one of the grey shades (Suzi Takes The Wheel or French Quarter For Your Thoughts), but I truly love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment