Friday, August 19, 2011

Style Wish List

Do you guys have a fashion wish list? Mine feels like it's never ending. I have little sticky notes, iPhone memos and computer lists of various things I see out and about that I feel like I can't live without. Here's a few things I would DIE to own, but probably never will:

[1] House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Sunglasses ($138).

Photo cred: www.nordstrom.com


Love these sunglasses! As a longtime Nicole Richie fan, I love the chic-ness and accessibility of her lines House of Harlow 1960 and Winter Kate.


Photo cred: www.anthropologie.com


Wouldn't it be so incredible to wake up in this bed? The craftsmanship is gorgeous! I would LOVE to have a bed like this - maybe as a wedding gift, eh mom? Dad? Anyone? Are you allowed to register for things like this? Someone let me know! :D

[3] West Elm Chester Tufted Leather Chair (on sale currently for $679)

Photo cred: www.westelm.com


Since my fiance and I are building a new home together, I've been thoroughly enjoying looking at furniture. I love this chair -- the lines, the leather, the arms, it's gorgeous.

[4] BHLDN Forever Flower Ceremony Backdrop ($1800)

Photo cred: www.bhldn.com


I'm sure most, if not all, of you know about Anthropologie's wedding salon/line, BHLDN (which is a monicker for "beholden", and is how the line is pronounced). While the flagship boutique is just about to open in Dallas, TX -- making it completely unavailable to Anthro addicts like myself -- the entire collection and odds and ends are available on their website, here.

They offer anything from gowns, to bridesmaids dresses, to accessories (incredible shoes!), and decor options. I would LOVE to have this as a backdrop at our ceremony...but at $1800 a pop, I'm better off making this myself or simply leaving it out. Beautiful, though!


So there you have it. A few items off my current style wish list. What's on your list? Do you have any decor favorites? Any ridiculously-priced apparel that you swoon over?

No comments:

Post a Comment