Friday, August 19, 2011

My Fave Shoes For Fall

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE fall fashion. Spring? I could take it or leave it. Resort? Doesn't get much attention from laypeople as it is. But fall is really where I feel designers showcase their best work. When talking shoes, I'm particularly excited about the following:


How amazing are these?! I've always been a fan of anything leopard and these just take the cake. Booties were getting big in the Fall of 2009 and they're still going strong this Fall. These statement shoes will look super cute with leggings, ankle-cropped skinnies, chic dresses and leather shorts. I'm in LOVE with these shoes and I can't wait to pick up my pair. These shoes are also available in black and nude.


Photo cred: www.nordstrom.com (Steve Madden Annie-L Wedge Bootie - $149)






For me, studs have become a thing of the past. I don't gravitate towards studded or grommeted items like I used to, but I have to say, these shoes are lovely! Reminiscent of Christian Louboutin's studded pumps that were so popular a bit ago, I actually prefer the clustered, uneven studs of these Sam Edelman's. Though I can't in good conscious recommend spending your hard-earned cash on these babies, if you've got an extra $200 lying around, by all means snag yourself a pair.

Photo cred: www.nordstrom.com (Sam Edelman Lorissa Pump - $199.95)


More Fall fashion posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment