Sunday, July 8, 2012

All Things Wedding Attire

I'm trying not to go nuts with the wedding posts, and thus far I think I've done an okay job. It gets hard to think about anything outside of your wedding during this process - much how I imagine new parents must feel. You're kind of in your own bubble and only people who've been there get it.

That being said, I think any girl can get into the following things from BHLDN:


 


(All images from BHLDN.com)

Part of me wants to get married like six times (to the same man, of course) just so I can wear all these pretty dresses!

And for those of you going to a seemingly endless amount of weddings this summer, check these lovely partygoer and bridesmaid dresses out, also from BHLDN.




(All images from BHLDN.com)

I may be biased because my bridesmaids dresses are from this company (though no longer available), but I just love each and every one of them. I prefer bridesmaids dresses that don't like so...bridesmaidsy. I wanted to ensure my girls could wear them again.

What are your thoughts? Love it? Hate it? What are your favorite styles of wedding gowns?

No comments:

Post a Comment