Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jewel Jam: Lulu Frost for J.Crew

In fashion, everyone has their one sub-category that they gravitate towards. Mine happens to be jewelry. While browsing shops online, I found these amazing bangles from the Lulu Frost for J.Crew collection. Lulu Frost is a jewelry brand based out of NYC that started in 2004. I'd never heard of it before seeing this collection on J.Crew's website, but it piqued my interest and after some more research, I'd say I'm definitely a fan!

Statement pieces are something I think every girl needs in her wardrobe - whether it's a bangle, necklace, ring, whatever your style is! These bracelets, starting at $45, are a great way to introduce some color into your wardrobe (color-blocked bangles, anyone?), while keeping it chic and sophisticated (which J.Crew always does!)

Here's my two favorites, below:

(Photo cred: www.jcrew.com: turquoise stone bangle, $68)

(Photo cred: www.jcrew.com: wide Deco bangle, $118

I love the variety in width, color and price. It makes pairing a few, or wearing just one super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment