Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm such a Lush!

I only recently discovered Lush. I happened to visit a shopping area in Anaheim, CA with my fiance a while back and wandered in to browse. Needless to say, I was hooked right away by their products. Does anyone remember the Skinmarket? I adored that place in junior high, and was devastated when it closed, and Lush is practically the same thing!

This awesome shop offers handmade soaps, bath bombs. shower jellies, face masks, and hair products. I've always been a big bath person (I get it, it's not for everyone), so this place is like heaven!

As I write this, I'm currently wearing their Oatifix Fresh Face Mask - a delicious-smelling, soothing blend of oatmeal and mashed bananas made for people with dry and flaky skin. A tub of this will run you around $6.95 and can get you at least 8-10 uses! The only downfall is the expiration dates - because of the promised freshness, the face masks are only good for around two weeks.

Lush's bath bombs and bath melts are in categories all themselves. I've never used anything as fun as these! The bath bombs, as the name would inspire, are compacted bath salts that fizz once they hit the hot water. Try the Sex Bomb for a floraly, jasmine-scented bath but beware any of the bombs with glitter in them. You will NEVER get it off of you, or your clothes, or your bedding, or your carpet. The previously mentioned, bath melts are a small bar of various scents and textures and colors that is designed to melt ever-so-slowly into your bath water to leave a relaxing or invigorating scent - depending on what you're into.

Instead of having me just blab on and on about these awesome products, go check one out or visit their website, here! This is an incredibly affordable and fun way to pamper yourselves. Sorry I said pamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment