Friday, May 25, 2012

Designer Lovin': Jacquie Aiche

I think in a past life I was a jewelry designer, because I have this obsession with finding cool new lines. My latest object of affection is Jacquie Aiche. I first was introduced to the line by one of my BFF's, Meagan, who had just gotten engaged. Her ring was completely unique! A tiny rose gold band with pave diamonds with labradorite as the stone.

Since then, I've been exploring Jacquie Aiche online through ShopBop.com and various other outlets. Her line is super modern, with delicate pieces and a boho vibe. Though she's a little pricey for me currently, I'm looking forward to owning several of her pieces in the future. Here's a few favorites:




You can find Jacquie Aiche at her online store, here. I also love to shop through ShopBop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment