Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding Inspiration

Here's some of my favorite wedding blogs and sites that have given me the greatest inspiration for my own wedding.

Style Me Pretty - a great blog with tons of cool ideas and photos of other real weddings. After a while, all of the posts start to look the same, but it's great for getting started and finding cool ideas to make your own.

Green Wedding Shoes - a similar blog to Style Me Pretty - tons of gorgeous photos and DIY ideas

Wedding Bee - My go-to site for DIY, budget concerns and advice on etiquette and the like.

BHLDN - What girly girl doesn't love the idea of an Anthropologie wedding boutique? This was where I started looking for gowns - I didn't end up getting my gown from them when it all came down to it, but I go on every few days just to drool over things and see what's new. They have a delicious selection of bridesmaids dresses - and I'm happy to say my girls will be wearing dresses from here on my big day!

Tessa Kim - GORGEOUS veils and accessories for the big day.

Project Wedding - a great hub for wedding information, vendors, and decor ideas.

Hope this helps get you through the week! This weekend is my bachelorette party and I can hardly wait until Friday to see all my bridesmaids!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment