Sunday, May 27, 2012

Manicure Monday

I've been majorly slacking on nail art posts. Here's what's been on my nails this weekend:

I attempted a half moon manicure, but that didn't necessarily work out. I'll figure it out eventually, but in my defense, it was 11pm and I was watching a movie at the same time in the dark...so....there's that. I like the color combo, though (Essie's Tarte Deco and Turquoise and Caicos).

Also, guys, I went for a gel manicure a couple weeks ago before my bachelorette party in Santa Barbara. I'm not that impressed! Maybe I went to a bad salon, but mine was peeling at the end of the day and hardly lasted a week. This picture was taken a few minutes after getting it done, and I did love the glitter polish. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the future at a different salon.





No comments:

Post a Comment